Frequently Asked Questions
Both Craftmaster and Carbitool router bits are premium quality product ranges made from the finest of raw materials.
CRAFTMASTER Router Bits are manufactured in New Zealand.
CARBITOOL Router Bits are manufactured in Australia
In both ranges only High Density Tungsten Carbide tips, from Europe, are used. The steels used on the body of the bits are again typical of the highest quality for industrial grade Router Bits. So don’t let the low costs fool you – these are genuine ex-retailers clearance lines!!
For further information on these popular Australian brands please refer to the manufactures websites listed below;
When using a router machine, we strongly advise the use of personal protection against injury.
- Safety glasses must be worn at all times
- Earmuffs must be worn at all times.
- Protective footwear should be worn at all times.
- Dust mask or a breathing apparatus must be worn at all times.
- Work area must free from waste and debris to allow free movement of operator.
- Loose clothing should not be worn
- It is also very strongly suggested that when using a Router you make sure that your workplace is clear and that there is nothing to trip you or cause you to fall.
We want to keep delivery as simple as possible, limiting any problems or delays in processing, shipping or handling.
Bits Below Cost will endeavour to ship to as many countries as possible, we will contact you ASAP via email if any destination requires more information. We will require from you a secure postal address as once items have left our care it is the responsibility of the buyer.
As we are an online seller we have no pick up available.
Shipping for Australia/New Zealand and International customers is all handled through Australia Post.
Australia & New Zealand $10.00 (Australian dollars) per delivery.
International $20.00 (Australian dollars) per delivery.